Online Application form
HPHA Membership Benefits
Whether you’re a young professional, student, or an experienced public health leader, joining the Hawaii Public Health Association, an affiliate of the American Public Health Association, has many benefits including:
- Our signature weekly eBlast featuring local and national public health news, events, webinars, jobs listings, legislative briefs, and funding opportunities delivered right to your inbox.
- Reduced registration fees for HPHA-sponsored events, social mixers, and conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and leadership development.
- Expansion of your network of colleagues, mentors and friends.
- Special reduced rates for neighbor island members on selected neighbor island events and meetings.
- Member-only invitations to our leadership roundtables and other exclusive events.
- Access to a network of over 600 public health professionals and students across the state of Hawaii and the Pacific.
- Volunteer opportunities with our various committees and board of directors.
- Updates on current national, state and local legislation affecting public health in Hawaii and an outlet to submit written and oral testimony.
- Mentorships and internships with representatives from over 60 organizations.
- Resources and activities through the American Public Health Association Council of Affiliates.
- One year of free membership for students.